Saturday, August 21, 2010

KIRKLAND A4 Glossy Photo Paper. 255gsm. 150 Sheets.

This photo paper is generally sold my an ebay memeber called Misterflipster and is priced at 24.75. A colleague of mine purchased some and told me about it as I am a keen photographer.I thought I would give it a go and must admit before I used it that I thought it would be a cheap unbranded product. Anyway, I decided to try it out after going on holiday and taking a couple of huindred photographs with my digital camera. Now I was generally a buyer of Kodak paper and have been so for about 8 years. I'd tried all the other makes of branded photo paper but Kodak was the best that was until I tried Kirkland. The results were outstanding in comparison with images so much sharper and crisper to the other branded products and have been a fan of Kirkland photo paper ever since. For 150 sheets at 24.75 its bloody fantastic value for money as I was paying more than double that for Kodak for only 100 sheets. Delivery is superquick and is door to door by courier and the courier company is very friendly and courteous.


I recommend anyone who has just bought or has already got a digital camera to try this photo paper. In my opinion, it s the best on the market. I will not use any other brand now I have found this. Fellow photographers at the photo club I attend all ask where I get this from and I recommend MisterFlipster on Ebay.


I just hope this seller keeps stocking this paper for a long time to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment