Monday, August 31, 2009

Crocs!!!!!

Hello there, This is a short guide to Crocs! They are the most amazing casual shoes I have ever had! Initially when I saw them I was a bit unsure and was not too keen on them but since I have managed to obtain a pair in a large enough size for me my mind has been completely changed. They are great. The shoes are feather light, which makes walking heavenly! They also have a weird kind of massaging footbed, which is extremely comfortable, with either socks or bare feet. It doesn't really matter. From experience, I would say that they are rather wide fitting and may come up a tiny bit bigger then expected, but I do have very narrow feet so don't be put off by this. I find the back strap a real pain so wear mine with it folded up, like a pair of traditional Dutch clogs. This way them being slightly too big is not an issue as they are meant to slip on and off easily. Amazingly comfortable to walk on and I would recommend them to anyone as an awesome summer shoe. Not bad priced either:

Orignal From: Crocs!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment