Friday, September 11, 2009

4 Is this bag an I'm NOT A Plastic fake? New secrets!

Anya Hindmarch I'm NOT A Plastic Bag - How can I tell telling spot spotting recognise to decide determine know if is my anya hindmarch hindmarsh hinmarch i'm im not a plastic bag fake not real replica imitation inspired copied copy where can buy purchase still get hold of find are there any an authentic genuine original bags left for sale anywhere they sold out? Vogue IT bag Extremely detailed extensive knowledge best guide help on with - My latest secrets revealed!Please ensure you have read Section 2 and Section 3 of the "I'm NOT A Plastic" Bible first as they explain critical points that are not repeated here!How to spot an I'm NOT an "I'm NOT A Plastic Bag"The Must-Read 4 Part Guide to Spotting a Fake - PART 4: My latest secrets revealed!Section 1: INTRODUCTIONHISTORY - The Media, Mobs and Mayhem!FOUR BASIC STEPS TO AN EBAY SHOPPING SUCCESS!HOW TO SPOT A FAKE - QUICKIE GUIDESection 2: 'I'M NOT A PLASTIC' BIBLE - Detailed guide on how to spot a NOT! - Part ASection 3: 'I'M NOT A PLASTIC' BIBLE - Detailed guide on how to spot a NOT! - Part BHOW TO SPOT A FAKE SUMMARY - A Quick RefresherSection 4: 'I'M NOT A PLASTIC' BIBLE - Latest Secrets Revealed!Section 4:Added 15/09/07 THE "I'M NOT A PLASTIC" BIBLE - My latest secrets revealed!Beware! Sites such as Ebay are now absolutely flooded with imitations which are becoming more and more difficult to recognise. As it were, it is now more a case of spotting the authentic bag than the fake so read the following carefully, with your utmost attention and matchsticks in your eyes - no blinking!Continued from Section 3...After receiving a message earlier today from an Ebay member asking me to verify if a certain seller was listing authentic bags I decided to take a look. These bags certainly were very well produced but I was able to denounce their authenticity using points previously explained in these guides. However, during my analysis I happened to stumble upon yet more ways to tell if even the some of the most closely produced imitations are just that, and so have revealed these latest secrets with you in the form of a new guide!Here are the messages as they happened... (I have added more text and some pictures for your convenience)Dear ali100384,Hello i was wondering if you could check seller ****** and tell me if his im a plastic bags are fake or real because i want to get one for my nanI would be very greatfulThank you******Hi ******,I have checked ******'s listings and must say that i'm rather shocked at how well these bags have been made but unfortunately they are imitations. I've given my reasons below...1.) The first thing that made me aware that his bags are fake is that he has a number of purple lavender trust bags for sale. There were only 200 of this colour released world-wide (explained in section 2 part 1) so it is extremely unlikely that he would have so many in his possession and, if he did, he would not be selling them on auction at such a low starting price and with no reserve. For example, I was looking at a genuine purple one earlier today that is at a BIN price of

Orignal From: 4 Is this bag an I'm NOT A Plastic fake? New secrets!

No comments:

Post a Comment