Friday, September 11, 2009

Feedback ..Good and bad.....

Feedback is a great way to let other ebayers know if the seller/buyer is reliable, honest etc.
As a buyer I check that the seller has a good positive feedback response and I personally would not buy from a seller with less than a 90% positive feeback rate. However you cant please all the people all the time as the saying goes, so if you really like an item it may be worth checking why the negative feedback was left. I have had negative feeback left from a buyer because the t-shirt that I posted was removed from the packing after it had been posted. Now this is my fault because??Also if a seller has gone from getting feedback for selling the a few clothes now and then and has suddenly started listing

Orignal From: Feedback ..Good and bad.....

No comments:

Post a Comment