Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Spotting a fake Nike Free

After getting my first fake purchase and not seeing any reviews or warnings about Nike Frees, I took it to myself to warn others with pictures.-Firstly my purchase was firstly made from a 'UK' seller but turned out it was sent from China. Warning alarms should start ringing as most other fake Nike products on Ebay come from the East ie Hong Kong, China, Vietnam etc etc.-Next warning was when I received the package of a plastic bag that contained the Nike Frees, no box with the item. *A note was left explaining the higher cost I would have to pay with the box in the post.*-After taking them out at first glance it looked genuine but after feeling suspicious I decided to goggle about telltale signs of fake Nikes.China Sent Nike Free 5.0 UK Shop Purchased Nike Free 3.0The pictures above are the trainers I had purchased, UK purchase was as a result to prove the China one was fake.-Here are the signs I noticed Pictured here are from left to right China Nike Free 5.0, UK Nike Free 3.0 and my old Nike Free 5.0 purchased from Nike online.The black squared on the bottom (Heel) and tips(Little toe) of the sole are made of carbon rubber called BRS 1000. Its soft and pretty much stops you slipping. The UK and old pair of Nike Frees I have both feel soft and non slippery but the China purchase feel hard and slippery and certainly not rubber but in fact plastic.

Orignal From: Spotting a fake Nike Free

No comments:

Post a Comment