Friday, September 4, 2009

Paypal isn't as secure as you might be led think

Or at least PayPal would like you to believe.
Introduction
Firstly, if I refer to we or us in this article, I am meaning me... It is a habbit I cannot seem to break.. I am a Person not a faceless organization, if you email me, I will not make the reply seem computer generated, I will try and make is as personal as possible.Secondly, I am not writing this to try and make you feel that PayPal is unsafe, PayPal provides a service for ebay users and I respect that. I have written this guide specifically for those who still think that they are 100% safe when using paypal to pay online. I as a High volume seller have chosen not to accept PayPal for online payments for many reasons MAINLY because PayPal have an attitude that they are doing sellers a favour by allowing them to be a customer NOT TOMENTION THE LUDICROUS FEES!I write this specifically for the few people who will buy something from me without actually reading the payment methods supported in my listings then expecting that I cancel their order simply because they do not trust

Orignal From: Paypal isn't as secure as you might be led think

No comments:

Post a Comment