Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Fake The North Face Jackets II

I read a previous guide on this subject and its very pertinent - I got caught too in an almost identical situation. I found Trading Standards were very helpful, but ebay is pretty toothless so dont rely on their dispute console.
I would like to add some other clues to spot a fake: anything sold as or with "summit series" is most likely a fake (I couldnt find this make in existence anywhere on the web let alone on the TNF website). I have also read this on some of the outdoor web forums. The seams will also not be taped (look through the mesh), although the actual jacket might well be Goretex, or Goretex XCR since this isnt the expensive part of making the jacket. If the seams are not taped,

Orignal From: Fake The North Face Jackets II

No comments:

Post a Comment