Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Be careful when buying used fragrances!

I have looked on e-bay and have spotted a nice bottle with fragrance 90% full. I have started to learn their feedback and have discovered that they have been selling occasionally partly used bottles. One feedback gave me suspicion that they do mess with the items( lady wrote neutral fedback: Fast delivery, but very dark colour for Angel perfume ???)


I had a bottle of disposed Hugo Bossand have decided to check my theory. I have used a syringe with water Iwas able to refill it . SO it's mean that anybody can do it and top it up with whatever ( I am sure they have more advanced technology to do it better)! I was terrified and decided for myself not to buy unsealed fragrances or to buy only from trusted sellers with good feedback.


When buying fragrances make sure you read all neutral and negative feedback of the sellerand please make sure you have recieved a quality product!!!

Do not forget to vote if it was helpful, so everybody can recieve a message and never be mislead.

No comments:

Post a Comment