Sunday, July 18, 2010

Prams, buggies and travel systems- a beginners guide!!

Hi, I'm an independant nursery retailer in wales, the business stemmed from my addiction to baby gear of all descriptions but especially prams etc!
I have two children a two and a half year old and my baby has just turned one. BUT to date i have owned 17 sets of wheels. I put this down to changes in lifestyle, my husband however has a very different view and is threatening to take away my credit card!
I have made some silly choices through the years and would like this guide help to make the decision for other mums or mums to be easier! Here is a list of considerations:


  • Think about your lifestyle


  • Transport


  • Age of baby


  • Age of siblings


  • Practicalities- shopping nappies etc


  • Storage space


  • How long will you concievably use the pram?

There are many different types of baby wheels from trendy to cheap and cheerful! here are the main categories that they fall into:
Prams:
Prams are usually 2in1 or 3in1, the choice depends on whether you want a carrycot, i used a carrycot with my second he used it for sleeping in for 3 months and

No comments:

Post a Comment