Monday, July 26, 2010

STAMP MIXTURES ( THE GOOD, THE BAD, THE UGLY!)

FACT no. 1. Reason why you buy KILOWARE mixtures! - You are seeking a low cost method of acquiring stamps to grace the pages of your stamp album.- You are willing to work harder ( soaking required ) than the collector who is only buying off-paper stamp mixtures.- You have gaps in your collection that could be filled from this kiloware mixture available on eBay.- You do not wish to spend hard earned currency on mixtures that could contain damaged stamps.-
You are looking for recently postmarked issues, not currently available
from your current stamp club, where you meet every month.- You are looking to acquire duplicates, so that you can trade with your fellow collectors.- You are looking for high values, which currently you cannot find from any other source.FACT no. 2. Reason why I sell KILOWARE mixtures!- I have a source that supplies me with recently postmark issues, which other ebay SELLERS cannot access.- My sources have a limited supply of freshly postmarked issues which they provide to me. It is QUITE limited.- I visit many stamp clubs and many kiloware mixtures are being offered for sale, usually via sale by tender.-
I am trying to help those collectors, who have purchased a kiloware
mixture, have taken what they want and now want to recoup some of their
costs.- I know that, not everyone, as I, have access to these mixtures, so I buy and on-sell them via eBay auctions.- I enjoy working with stamps and all their intricacies therein.FACT no. 3. MISDAVENTURES THAT RELATE TO PURCHASING KILOWARE MIXTURES(I have read what the others are saying on ebay, and here is a synopsis of what irks everyone!!)- Some mixtures have heavy duplication, with the same small definitive stamp represented in quantity.(the sellers failed tro mention that in their description)- Some eBay sellers show the same scan, all the time and state that your stamps will be slightly different.( the reason that they do that is that they want to list many items quickly. So hence they are saving time) - Some sellers place the high value stamps on top, and so initimate that there may be more hidden.( buyers find that there are no surprises, except that the remaining ( unshown stamps) are very common issues)- Some sellers charge a high SHIPPING

No comments:

Post a Comment