Sunday, July 18, 2010

A ROUGH PRICE GUIDE FOR S/H BROTHER KNITTING MACHINES

About this Guide:
I have written this guide to help you make a sound judgment on how much to bid when buying a second hand Brother Knitting Machine. Time and again we are having machines sent to us for service that have been in an online auction and the buyer has paid far too much for the condition of the machine.

Disclaimer:
I must make it clear I have written this guide from my memory, it may not be 100% accurate. I am giving you my opinion, I accept that others may not agree. I accept no responsibility for any mistakes what so ever. The age of these machines given is very approximate and is based from the date of writing this article 26th March, 2007.
About me:
I have been a machine knitter for over twenty five years. I have been selling

No comments:

Post a Comment